The ASHRAE Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP) Practice Exam is an online tool developed to be similar in content and difficulty to the actual CPMP Exam. The practice exam will be available to you for 30 days after purchase.
This 30-question multiple-choice practice exam should be regarded as a diagnostic tool to assess strengths and weaknesses, rather than as a study guide for the examination. It should not be inferred that your performance on this practice exam will exactly replicate performance on the actual certification exam. The utilization of this tool is not a requirement for eligibility or for success in passing the certification exam.
Benefits of Taking the CPMP Practice Exam:
- It is a low-cost tool for self-assessment.
- You can become more familiar with computer-based testing.
- You can get a sense of how to time questions. The actual exam time allotted is 2.5 hours for 115 questions. Consider completing the practice exam in 45 minutes because it contains roughly one-fourth the number of questions.
- Take it in the privacy of your home, office, or on the road.
- There is no application process. You can take the practice exam at any time during the 30 days after purchase.
- A score report and feedback report are provided to indicate weak areas.
To take this test on the web you must have the following:
- A compatible internet browser such as the current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Other browsers may or may not work.
- Cookies and scripting must be enabled.
- Pop-up blocking must be disabled.