The ASHRAE Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP) Practice Exam is an online tool developed to be similar in content and difficulty to the actual HFDP Certification Exam. The practice exam will be available to you for 30 days after purchase.
This 30-question multiple-choice practice exam can also be regarded as a limited diagnostic tool to assess strengths and weaknesses, rather than as a study guide for the examination. It should not be inferred that performance on the practice exam will mirror your performance on the actual certification exam. The utilization of this tool in not a requirement for eligibility to sit for the exam nor for success in passing the certification exam.
Benefits of Taking the HFDP Practice Exam:
- You can become more familiar with exam content and difficulty, as well as with computer-based testing.
- Get a sense of how to time questions. The actual exam time allotted is 2.5 hours for 115 questions. Consider completing the practice exam in 40 minutes because it contains roughly one-fourth the number of questions.
- It is a low-cost tool for limited self-assessment with a score report overview of performance at the end.
- Take it in the privacy of your home, office or on the road.
- There is no application process. You can sign up for the practice exam now and take it at any time during the 30 days after purchase.
To take this test on the web you must have the following:
- A compatible internet browser such as the current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Other browsers may or may not work.
- Cookies and scripting must be enabled.
- Pop-up blocking must be disabled.